DevOps anyone? We’ve nearly completed our application, but we have one task left. We need to set up our continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline (CI/CD) so that we can efficiently deploy changes. We’ll incorporate services like AWS CodePipeline to set up continuous deployment, all still defined in the CDK - how awesome is that!
- GitHub Repo for AWS DevHour: Building Modern Applications
- What is Continuous Integration?
- What is Continuous Delivery?
- Project: Set up a CI/CD pipeline on AWS
- Developer Guide: Creating a deployment pipeline with AWS CDK
- Blog: Continuous delivery for CDK applications
- AWS CDK: AWS Codepipeline Construct Library