Learn about key blockchain concepts and real-world use cases. You'll also review the challenges of building blockchain networks from scratch and how Amazon Managed Blockchain can help you overcome those challenges.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- List blockchain core concepts
- Compare and contrast blockchain and other similar technologies as databases and ledgers
- Explain the benefits of blockchain in solving business problems
- State examples of blockchain technology applied in various industries
- Recognize the challenges in establishing blockchain
- Describe the basics concepts, functionality, and benefits of Amazon Managed Blockchain
Who Should Attend?
This course is intended for:
- Application developers responsible for implementing blockchain applications that meet the required business and technical specifications
- Solutions architects responsible for designing blockchain applications that follow open standards and best practices for architecture design, performance, reliability, and security
- Business leaders responsible for evaluating and approving blockchain initiatives at their organizations
- DevOps engineers responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining the cloud infrastructure that powers the blockchain applications