In this episode, we’ll develop the logic to upload images from our React web application into Amazon S3. We’ll also wrap up the basic functionality of our application by deploying our website into Amazon S3 for hosting. In the next two episodes, we’ll dive into the scaling and deployment of our application.
- GitHub Repo for AWS DevHour: Building Modern Applications
- Developer Guide: Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Learn more about using AWS Lambda with Amazon S3
- Learn more about Amazon S3 bucket for static website hosting
- AWS CDK: Amazon S3 Construct Library
- AWS CDK: Amazon S3 Deployment Construct Library
- Amazon S3 Security