In this course, you will learn the basics of generative AI, examine key customer use cases and personas, and learn how generative AI on AWS helps customers reinvent their businesses.
AWS Partners play a critical role in helping customers harness generative AI’s potential, moving it from the art of the possible to the practical. This course shares the same use cases and customer-engagement best practices we use to train our internal AWS Sales teams.
- Course level: 100 Fundamental
- Course Duration: 45 minutes
- Assessment Duration: 20 minutes
This course includes presentations, videos, knowledge check questions, and an assessment. Successfully pass the 20-question assessment with a score of 80% or more to achieve the Generative AI Essentials learning badge. The badge may take 2-3 business days to be issued through Credly.
In this course, you will learn to:
- Define generative AI.
- Explain how generative AI works.
- Describe the benefits of using AWS for generative AI.
- Describe key AWS generative AI services.
- Identify potential customer use cases for AWS generative AI.
This course is intended for:
- AWS Partners interested in gaining a non-technical knowledge of AWS, use cases, and common solutions.
- Customer-facing or sales professionals at AWS Partners.
We recommend that attendees of this course have:
Foundational knowledge of AWS and co-selling with AWS, found in courses such as AWS Partner: Sales Accreditation.
Basic knowledge of AI and machine learning (ML) on AWS.
Section 1: Introduction
- Introduction to Generative AI
Section 2: AWS for Generative AI
- Why build with AWS?
- Generative AI solutions on AWS
Section 3: AWS Generative AI customer engagement
- The customer journey
- Engaging key customer personas
- Prospecting with qualifying questions
- Customer use cases
Section 4: Wrap Up
- Call to Action